Marchesi di Barolo historical cellar is located in Barolo city, at the heart of Langhe region. The property was previously owned by Marquis Falleti who started producing Nebbiolowines with his wife, Juliette Colbert de Maulévrier, in 1810. Following Marquis Falleti's death, the Abbona family acquired the both the cellar and the Marquis' castle and worked on improving the quality of the wines. The Abbona's have since maintained ownership for over five generations. Marchesi di Barolo world-famous vintages are renowned for their elegance.